Should this Policy change, its latest version will always be available here: https://ineoclinic.com
1. ABOUT US
Your personal data is collected, used and stored by
Legal entity code: 305505931
Address: Naujoji Uosto St. 9, Klaipeda, Lithuania
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
3. WHOM DO WE REVEAL YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO WITHIN THE EEC AND BEYOND?
Your personal data is transferred only to reliable third parties and only to ensure the proper implementation of the purposes of your personal data processing. Specifically, your data may be transferred as follows:
- To Northway clinics. You can get acquainted with their data protection policy here;
- Our partners, providing information technology, server rent, communication, electronic communication, accounting, audit, legal and other services;
- State monitoring and law enforcement institutions.
Beyond EEC territory:
- Google LLC (USA). Using Google cookies. Google no longer relies on the Privacy Shield data transfer mechanism to the U.S., but continues to participate in the programme. For transferring personal data beyond the EEA territory, Google uses standard contractual clauses (SCC), approved by the European Commission.
Your personal data will be provided to all of these service providers only to the extent it is necessary for rendering a certain service.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
While processing and storing your personal data, we implement organisational and technical measures to ensure personal data protection from accidental or illegal destruction (e.g. we regularly backup the data, store the backups in a different location than the originals, but necessarily within the European Economic Area), change (e.g. our systems, where the personal data is stored, support the recording of the user actions, where possible), revelation, also against any other illegal management. The safe use of the INEO Clinic is ensured by one of the most well-known secure – the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) – certificate. Using an SSL certificate means that the information, shared between the user browser and the INEO Clinic server is encrypted. Details on the certificate are available at www.ssls.com.
Although we take all the proper measures to ensure the security of your data, no websites, online operations or computer systems, not to mention, wireless connection, can be completely safe. And although we undertake to put all effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal data transferred on our platform. By transferring any information, you also take the related risks as well. Upon receiving your data, we will apply strictest procedures and security measures.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
Each data subject, i.e. each of you, whose data is processed in our activity, have the following rights:
- To know (to be informed) about one’s personal data processing (GDPR Art. 12-14);
- To get acquainted with one’s personal data processed (GDPR, Art. 15);
- To demand to correct the data that is incorrect or unrelated to you (GDPR, Art. 16);
- To demand to erase the personal data, related to you (the right to be forgotten) (GDPR, Art. 17).
Attention! The right to be forgotten applies only in one of the following conditions:
- The personal data is not needed for the purposes that it has been collected or otherwise processed for;
- You revoke your permission for personal data processing, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other basis for the data processing;
- You disagree with data processing according to GDPR, Art. 21, pt. 1 and there are no superior legitimate reasons for data processing.
- To limit data processing (GDPR, Art. 18):
Attention! You have a right to limit your data processing only in the following cases:
- personal data is inaccurate;
- personal data processing is illegal, but you disagree that your data will be deleted;
- the data controller does not need the personal data for the purposes of their processing, but you need it to make a claim, to implement or to defend your legal demands;
- you disagree with data processing according to GDPR, Art. 21, pt. 1 if the legitimate reasons of the data controller are not superior to your reasons.
- To transfer your personal data, when the data processing is based on an agreement or contract and the data is processed using automated measures (GDPR, Art. 20);
- To disagree with personal data processing for reasons that are related to your specific situation, when the data is processed for the legitimate interests of the data controller or the third party, except for cases, when the data controller proves that the data is processed for legitimate reasons, which are superior to your interests, rights and freedoms or seeking to make a claim for, implement or defend legal requirements (GDPR, Art. 21).
If you believe that our processing of your data is illegal or that we have not implemented your rights, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (L. Sapiegos g. 17, 10312 Vilnius, phone: +370 5 271 2804, 279 1445, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Should you have any other requests or orders, related to your personal data processing, write us an e-mail: email@example.com. Your requests regarding the implementation of the data subject rights will be examined no later than in 30 days.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND THEIR PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITES
This website may contain third party advertising banners and links to their websites and services that we do not control. We are also not liable for the safety and privacy of the information, collected by the third parties. You must read the privacy policies, applicable to third party websites and services that you use.
This website contains strictly mandatory and statistical cookies, which help to make the INEO Clinic attractive, ensure its functionality and convenient navigation. More information on how cookies work is available on www.cookiecentral.com.
The information, related to cookies, is not used to identify you, and we control the data collected. Such cookies can be used for the purposes, listed below:
- To ensure fluent and effective operation of the website;
- To collect anonymous statistical information on what records you have seen;
- In order to save your settings that you have chosen during your visit and between them;
- In order to collect reliable information on the use of the website, which enables us to determine, if the website meets the user needs and make appropriate improvements;
We do not link the visitor IP address and the e-mail address with the data, which enables us to identify the visitor. This means that each visitor session will be registered, but the visitor of the INEO Clinic website will remain anonymous.
HOW TO MANAGE AND DELETE COOKIES
As you use your browser to access our content, you can always configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or inform you, whenever a cookie is downloaded. Each browser is different and thus, if you do not know how to change your cookie settings, check its help menu. Your operating system may contain additional cookie controllers. If you do not want your information to be collected using cookies, use the simple setting, available at the majority of the browsers, enabling you to reject cookies. In order to find out more on controlling your cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Descriptions of the cookies, used on INEO Clinic website
8. CONTACT US
Personal data processing policy is unclear? Have questions, requests, complaints? Let’s talk about it! E-mail your inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org